About the job
Can be based anywhere in the UK with some visits to spend time with the team in London (or even sometimes Dublin on occasions).
Circit is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to make business verifiable in real-time. We are creating a global asset verification platform that allows auditors to deliver higher quality financial audits and spend more time helping businesses to create greater value for all economic stakeholders. Our current customer base includes small, medium and big four accountancy firms as well as global banks.
We are looking for someone with audit experience, who is looking to make a move into the fintech industry. You’ll hold or be working towards a recognised accountancy qualification. This role will suit a motivated and ambitious individual, who is looking to make a big impact on a small team. In time, and with the requisite job performance, the role can develop into a senior position for a key region.
Role and Responsibilities
This is a broad role and will cover aspects including:
- Recruiting staff in a high growth environment, including creating job descriptions, shortlisting candidates, referral checking, and aptitude testing where required
- Help to build the Circit employer branding and website careers page
- Develop the employee benefit offering
- Perform salary benchmarking and employee salary reviews
- Be responsible for Learning and Development within Circit, ensuring that all employees have the tools to perform their job to a high standard
- Ensuring the highest levels of staff retention
- Develop and execute HR related policies
- Manage the employee performance management and review cycle
- Ownership for the HR system
- Ensure compliance with, and advise management on employment law issues
- Be the primary point of contact for all employees as related to their employment, salary, probation, review and training queries.
- Employee onboarding and return to work plan.
- Contribution to the culture and working environment with the company
You must be ready to work in a fast paced, high growth environment, with a large amount of flexibility required.
- 3rd level Qualification in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a HR role
- Prior experience in a SaaS business is a benefit
- Experience in a startup environment is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills & ability to multi task
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to make an impact
- Willingness to take on tasks outside the HR remit
- Ability to use own initiative and to manage projects from initial concept to delivery
This role is based in Dublin, and will be a hybrid of remote and working in our city centre office.
In terms of compensation, there will be a competitive salary with the potential to participate in the employee share option scheme.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718