Circit is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to make business verifiable in real-time. We are creating a global asset verification platform that allows auditors to deliver higher quality financial audits and spend more time helping businesses to create greater value for all economic stakeholders. Our current customer base includes big four accountancy firms as well as global banks.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to join the team at an exciting time and accelerate our market expansion Internationally. To be successful, you should be entrepreneurial-minded, sales-focused, a great team player, and hungry to close deals. There will be a high level of commitment required for an intense and challenging role in a startup environment and you will be involved in the roll-out of ground-breaking new SaaS products and a chance to join a stellar Fintech team with global ambition.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and the value proposition;
- Identify and build a pipeline of new business;
- Upsell and cross sell to existing customer base;
- Work closely with marketing and design to create high quality sales collateral;
- Building partnerships that will lead to additional revenue;
- Work with the product team to define product requirements to satisfy customer demands;
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs;
- Ensure that the CRM system is maintained.
What you will bring
You must be ready to work in a fast paced, high growth environment, with a large amount of flexibility required.
- Ability to identify and close new business
- 5+ Years’ experience in B2B sales roles
- Proven track record of winning deals with new enterprise clients
- SaaS experience, professional services, FinTech, Banking companies a plus
- Commercial awareness and the ability adapt quickly to market dynamics
- Sales strategy development and maintenance of a comprehensive sales pipeline
- Excellent communication skills and a personality that builds happy client relationships
- Desire to be part of and to help grow a great team
- A passion for technology, innovation and working with high growth startups - enjoys working in fast-paced non-hierarchical teams
- Ability to create partnerships that will lead to additional revenue and a broader product offering
This is an exciting opportunity for an all-rounder, highly motivated candidate to get involved at the ground level of a fast-growing company. We’re committed to making sure our employees are well-treated. If there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on the list, talk to us.
- Competitive salary, plus uncapped commission paid against sales contracts, with the possibility of equity;
- A small team with a friendly environment that promotes autonomy for you to self-manage your time;
- Hybrid-working and flexible working hours;
- Great opportunity for career progression with hands on experience;
- Freedom of expression is encouraged.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718