Circit is a fast growing B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to make business verifiable in real-time. We are creating a global asset verification platform that allows auditors to deliver higher quality financial audits and spend more time helping businesses to create greater value for all economic stakeholders. Our current customer base includes big four accountancy firms as well as global banks.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Executive to help manage and grow our customer accounts, and build strong relationships with our key customer groups.
You will have a territory of accounts from which to maximize sales from existing customer relationships and to ensure strong retention rates.
Role and Responsibilities
In this role you will:
- Develop strong relationships with existing customers, to retain existing business, and maximise revenue through upsell opportunities
- Have responsibility for managing and reducing churn
- Build relationships with key customer networks, identifying the key decision makers, and develop a sales strategy to close deals
- Develop a deep understanding of our product to enable you to demo and train across all features to existing and new business
- Ensure that monthly and quarterly revenue targets are met
- Develop sales collateral with support from the marketing team
- Manage customers on a proactive basis throughout the year, ensuring their satisfaction with the product
- Monitor and improve the health of all existing accounts, ensuring maintenance of key KPI’s and objectives
- Minimum 2 years experience in a high volume SaaS organisation
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills
- Experience with CRM tools and Microsoft office suite
- Proven ability to close deals
- Experience with managing an existing book of business
- This role is based in the UK and is currently remote, with the requirement to occasionally travel to Dublin and London offices.
Competitive salary based on experience, and the potential to be involved in the share option scheme.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718