Circit is a fast growing B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to make business verifiable in real-time. We are creating a global asset verification platform that allows auditors to deliver higher quality financial audits and spend more time helping businesses to create greater value for all economic stakeholders. Our current customer base includes big four accountancy firms as well as global banks.
We are looking for an ambitious partnerships development manager to help lead the growth of our banking and partnerships footprint through a high growth phase for the business. This role will suit a motivated and ambitious individual, who is looking to make a big impact on as mall team. In time, and with the requisite job performance, there is no limit to how this role can develop in relation to responsibility, seniority and renumeration.
Role and Responsibilities
- Help drive the overall growth and development of the partnerships function in close collaboration with the VP of strategic partnerships
- Meet and exceed targets in relation to fully onboarded partners in the banking, technology and digital assets space
- Work closely with our business development teams to ensure the most optimal geographic focus of partnership engagement that enables maximum customer growth
- Be a key part of the feedback loop from each bank and partnership engagement back into the product and strategy teams to ensure our product is always aligned with our partner’s needs and the future direction of the market
- Assist in helping each new partner to onboard into the Circit ecosystem in relation to infosec engagement, documentation, training and platform configuration
- Help to strategise and develop the future direction and hiring of the partnerships team
- Keep abreast of the overall market including competing products and partner strategies to ensure our approach and offering are always optimised for growth and success
- Help manage and improve the partnership team in relation to engagement metrics and reporting
- Keep up to date with regulatory and technical developments in the areas of Fintech, auditing, open banking and digital assets
You must be ready to work in a fast paced, high growth environment, with a large amount of flexibility required.
- 6 years’ experience in a similar role
- An excellent communicator who can confidently perform a demo of a technology platform
- Business development ability and experience
- Entrepreneurial and excited about the possibilities of your job and the potential of the company
- Thrives on collaboration but can also make independent decisions
- Loves being part of a collective that support each other towards a common goal
- A general attitude towards work that is both positive as well as realistic
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A continual learner who is always looking to update their skills and knowledge
- A passion for technology innovation, Fintech and crypto
- Experience in a growth stage SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience in the Fintech, banking or audit industry is a plus
Competitivesalary based on experience, and the potential to be involved in the shareoption scheme.