Circit is a fast growing B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to make business verifiable in real-time. We are creating a global asset verification platform that allows auditors to deliver higher quality financial audits and spend more time helping businesses to create greater value for all economic stakeholders. Our current customer base includes big four accountancy firms as well as global banks.
We are looking for an ambitious Partnerships Development Manager to help lead the growth of our banking and partnerships footprint within the German, Austrian and Swiss markets. This role will suit a motivated and ambitious individual, who is looking to make a big impact on a growing team. In time, and with the requisite job performance, there is no limit to how this role can develop in relation to responsibility, seniority and remuneration.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive the overall growth and development of the Circit partnership footprint within the German, Austrian and Swiss banking and audit market;
- Help the partnership team communicate and collaborate with existing German speaking partners and clients;
- Work closely with our business development teams to ensure full coordination between sales and partnerships;
- Be a key part of the feedback loop from each bank and partnership engagement back into the product and strategy teams to ensure our product is always aligned with our partner’s needs and the future direction of the market;
- Assist in helping each new partner to onboard into the Circit ecosystem in relation to infosec engagement, documentation, training and platform configuration;
- Help to strategise and develop the future direction and hiring of the partnerships team;
- Keep abreast of the overall market including competing products and partner strategies to ensure our approach and offering are always optimised for growth and success;
- Keep up to date with regulatory and technical developments in the areas of fintech, auditing, open banking and digital assets;
- Work closely with the marketing and design teams to ensure the product marketing and engagement documents are fit for purpose for partnership outreach and engagement.
You must be ready to work in a fast paced, high growth environment, with a large amount of flexibility required.
- 6 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Native or advanced German speaker with knowledge and connections within the German and Austrian banking market;
- An excellent communicator who can confidently perform a demo of a technology platform;
- Business development ability and experience;
- Entrepreneurial and excited about the possibilities of your job and the potential of the company;
- Thrives on collaboration but can also make independent decisions;
- Loves being part of a collective that support each other towards a common goal;
- A general attitude towards work that is both positive and realistic;
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills;
- A continual learner who is always looking to update their skills and knowledge;
- A passion for technology innovation, fintech and crypto;
- Experience in a growth stage SaaS environment is a plus;
This is an exciting opportunity for an all-rounder, highly motivated candidate to get involved at the ground level of a fast-growing company. We’re committed to making sure our employees are well-treated. If there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on the list, talk to us.
- Competitive salary;
- A small team with a friendly environment that promotes autonomy for you to self-manage your time;
- Hybrid-working and flexible working hours;
- Great opportunity for career progression with hands on experience;
- Freedom of expression is encouraged.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718