Circit is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to make business verifiable in real-time. We are creating a global asset verification platform that allows auditors to deliver higher quality financial audits and spend more time helping businesses to create greater value for all economic stakeholders. Our current customer base includes big four accountancy firms as well as global banks.
We are looking for an experienced Customer SuccessExecutive to help us manage and grow our UK customer accounts, and build strong relationships with our key customer groups. You will have a territory of accounts from which to maximize sales to grow recurring revenue from existing customer relationships and to ensure strong retention rates through adoption and usage.
Role and Responsibilities
In this role you will
- Develop strong relationships with existing UK customers to retain existing business and maximise net revenue retention through upsell opportunities;
- Have responsibility of onboarding accounts, driving adoption to achieve perceived impact, managing account usage, and limiting churn;
- Build relationships within each account, identifying key decision makers and champions, engaging for testimonial programmes, and developing sales strategy on identified growth opportunities to close deals;
- Develop a deep understanding of our product to enable you to demo, train and communicate opportunities created by new features to retain and grow accounts;
- Ensure that monthly and quarterly revenue targets are met;
- Develop training, communication and sales collateral with support from the marketing team;
- Manage customers on a proactive basis throughout the year with business reviews and communication programmes ensuring their satisfaction with the product;
- Monitor and improve the health of all existing accounts, ensuring maintenance of key KPIs and objectives.
You must be ready to work in a fast paced, high growth environment, with a large amount of flexibility required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a high-volume SaaS organisation;
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills;
- Experience with CRM tools and Microsoft office suite;
- Proven ability to identify and close deals;
- Experience with managing an existing book of business;
- An interest or experience in Fintech/FinancialServices would be a bonus.
This role is remote and we are open to applicants across Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity for an all-rounder, highly motivated candidate to get involved at the ground level of a fast-growing company. We’re committed to making sure our employees are well-treated. If there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on the list, talk to us.
- Competitive salary with the possibility of equity;
- A small team with a friendly environment that promotes autonomy for you to self-manage your time;
- Remote working and flexible working hours;
- Great opportunity for career progression with hands on experience;
- Freedom of expression is encouraged.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718