Join our fintech start-up as we build the next level of business trust with innovative technologies and within a greenfield development environment. Circit is a fast-growing software as a service (SaaS) company, growing 3X year-on-year. To continue to do this, we need the right talent to grow with us, as we expand our global asset verification platform.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Analyst (BA) with top notch analytical and technical skills to join our product and technical teams. By nature, you're a problem solver and excited to troubleshoot issues that impair our sales and technical processes. You should have the ability to uncover deficiencies in our systems, escalate them properly, and devise long-term solutions.
At Circit, we’re committed to our inclusive, supportive, and diverse workplace culture. That means you always have a voice at the table to impact the product roadmap, and there are always people to help you advance to the next level.
Role and Responsibilities
In this role you will
- Develop a deep knowledge of various business platforms to help document and improve Circit’s processes;
- Become a domain expert and develop internal communication that helps teams work more efficiently and reliably;
- Work with the product owners to prepare sprints for the development team including the creation of easily digestible user stories;
- Triage production support issues before they are passed to the development team;
- Identify the root cause of any issues and implement proactive resolution design;
- Perform analysis on third party integrations;
- Document the current product so there is a clear distinction between the “as is” and “to be” as more enhancements are made;
- Help to create and analyse platform level metrics;
- Work closely with product owners and development teams during scrum ceremonies and help to ensure that sprint cycles stay on track.
You must be ready to work in a fast paced, high growth environment, with a large amount of flexibility required.
- 2-3 years working as a Technical BA or Systems Analyst;
- Well-structured, business, and technical writer to document processes and procedures;
- A team player - embed yourself in the development team to ensure great products are delivered;
- Highly analytical and critical thinker;
- Translate technical and business requirements – and communicate this across teams;
- Experience working closely with Development teams;
- Good understanding of SDLC and scrum activities;
- Technical background or previously worked on low level technical projects;
- A good understanding of APIs and ability to consume technical documentation;
- Fast paced, flexible and able to turnaround work quickly;
- Self-governed self-starter who can translate high level business requirements into low level steps;
- Can understand and absorb both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed product decisions;
- Thrives on collaboration but can also make independent decisions;
- A clear communicator that is always honest with your team and management;
- A general attitude towards work that is both positive as well as realistic;
- A continual learner who is always looking to update their skills and knowledge;
- A passion for technology and innovation;
- Experience in the fintech industry is a plus but not essential;
- Knowledge of PSD2 / open banking and or audit would be awesome;
- Good organisation skills and ability to plan when there are a number of moving parts.
This is an exciting opportunity for an all-rounder, highly motivated candidate to get involved at the ground level of a fast-growing company. We’re committed to making sure our employees are well-treated. If there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on the list, talk to us.
- Competitive salary and the possibility of equity in a fast-growing start-up;
- A small team with a friendly environment that promotes autonomy for you to self-manage your time;
- Hybrid-working and flexible working hours – overtime is not encouraged;
- Great opportunity for career progression with hands on experience;
- Freedom of expression is encouraged;
- Quick release turnaround times;
- Lightweight Scrum/Agile, not process heavy.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718