Circit is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to make business verifiable in real- time. We are creating a global asset verification platform that allows auditors to deliver higher quality financial audits and spend more time helping businesses to create greater value for all economic stakeholders. Our current customer base includes big four accountancy firms as well as global banks.
We are looking for a French speaking Customer Support Specialist to support our customers by delivering a best-in-class support service. Your work will have a direct impact on our customer satisfaction, and you will have the opportunity to make a big impact.
Role and Responsibilities
In this role you will
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Circit Platform to remove technical barriers for our customers;
- Be the first point of contact for all customer support queries, via phone, email and live chat, following all queries through to completion;
- Be able to effectively troubleshoot customer queries as they relate to the product and its features and usability;
- Partner with customers to effectively resolve issues through phone, live chat, and email communications;
- Build relationships with all teams within Circit to allow you to be able to support our customers at all stages;
- Be able to effectively prioritise customer queries and ensure a prompt and accurate response to all queries;
- Manage and report on customer support SLA’s, and constantly work to improve same;
- Partner with our product and technology teams to identify and diagnose software issues to fix and improve the product experience for our customers;
- Identify and execute ways to improve efficiency and reduce customer contacts;
- Create support documents and videos for our help centre.
You must be ready to work in a fast paced, high growth environment, with a large amount of flexibility required.
- Be able to communicate in written and verbal French;
- Be willing to work flexible hours to support customers in other regions (Monday – Friday only);
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a busy customer support team;
- Prior experience in a SAAS business a plus;
- Ability to think on your feet in a demanding and fast-moving environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential;
- Experience with managing a knowledge base a plus;
- Must have a passion for problem solving;
- Have experience with customer support and CRM tools, such as Teamwork and Zoho;
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work in a solo role, and also as part of team collaboration.
This is an exciting opportunity for an all-rounder, highly motivated candidate to get involved at the ground level of a fast-growing company. We’re committed to making sure our employees are well-treated. If there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on the list, talk to us.
- Competitive salary with the possibility of equity;
- A small team with a friendly environment that promotes autonomy for you to self- manage your time;
- Hybrid-working and flexible working hours;
- Great opportunity for career progression with hands on experience;
- Freedom of expression is encouraged.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718