Circit is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to make business verifiable in real-time. We are creating a global asset verification platform that allows auditors to deliver higher quality financial audits and spend more time helping businesses to create greater value for all economic stakeholders.Our current customer base includes big four accountancy firms as well as global banks.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to help us manage and grow our enterprise customer accounts, and build strong relationships within these key customer networks.
You will have a territory of accounts from which to maximize sales from existing customer relationships and to ensure strong retention rates.
Role and Responsibilities
In this role you will:
- Develop strong relationships with existing enterprise customers, to retain existing business, and maximise revenue through upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Have responsibility for managing and reducing churn
- Build relationships with key enterprise customer networks, identifying the key decision makers, and develop a sales strategy to close deals
- Develop a deep understanding of our product toenable you to demo and train across all features to existing and new business
- Ensure that monthly and quarterly revenue targetsare met
- Develop sales collateral with support from themarketing team
- Manage enterprise customers globally on a proactivebasis throughout the customer journey, including pilots, onboarding, annualcontracts, and cross sell opportunities, ensuring their satisfaction with and adoptionof the product
- Monitor and improve the health of all existing accounts, ensuring maintenance of key KPI’s and objectives
- Pioneer Circit rollouts in new markets, sharing knowledge and experience from mature markets to guide our customers to success
You must be ready to work in a fast paced, high growth environment, with a large amount of flexibility required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a client/customerfacing roles
- Exceptional communication skills and relationshipbuilding skills
- Experience with CRM tools and Microsoft officesuite
- Proven ability to close deals
- Experience with managing an existing book of business
This role is remote and we are open to applicants across Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity for an all-rounder, highly motivated candidate to get involved at the ground level of a fast-growing company. We’re committed to making sure our employees are well-treated. If there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on the list, talk to us.
- Competitive salary;
- A small team with a friendly environment thatpromotes autonomy for you to self-manage your time;
- Hybrid-working and flexible working hours;
- Great opportunity for career progression with handson experience;
- Freedom of expression is encouraged.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718