Join our fintech start-up as we’re building the next level of business trust with greenfield development using innovative technologies. Circit is a fast-growing software as a service (SaaS) provider, growing year-on-year by 3 times. To continue to do this, we need the right talent to grow with us, as we expand our global asset verification platform.
As a Full Stack Developer you’ll be taking ownership of real customer problems by building smart, efficient solutions for both back-end and front-end systems. There are a number of exciting new projects in the pipeline that you will become involved in.
At Circit, we’re committed to our inclusive, supportive, and diverse workplace culture. That means you always have a voice at the table to impact the product roadmap, and there are always people to help you advance to the next level.
Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the Circit infrastructure.
- Become a domain expert and develop internal communication that helps teams work more efficiently and reliably.
- A critical thinker and problem solver that can collaborate closely with our analysts, sales team, and other developers to create great software.
- Find elegant solutions to challenging business problems.
- Ability to articulate well in a quick paced environment that works on a roll-forward philosophy.
- Use sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming, and automated testing.
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to our business challenges and customer needs.
As an experienced engineer you will have:
- An understanding of APIs, both building and supporting.
- Strong C# - we use .net core.
- Strong experience in UI technologies, we use vue.js, typescript and Vuetify
- Data storage experience such as Entity Framework, Azure Blobs, Azure Queues.
- Ability to collaborate directly with cross-disciplinary product team and developers.
- Worked in a Scrum/Agile methodology
- Eager learner and good communicator
This is an exciting opportunity for an all-rounder, highly motivated developer to get involved at the ground level of a fast-growing company.
We’re committed to making sure our employees are well-treated. If there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on the list, talk to us.
- Competitive salary and the possibility of equity in a fast-growing start-up.
- A small team with a friendly environment that promotes autonomy for you to self-manage your time.
- Hybrid-working and flexible working hours – overtime is not encouraged.
- Great opportunity for career progression with hands on dev experience.
- Freedom of expression is encouraged.
- Quick release turnaround times.
- Lightweight Scrum/Agile, not process heavy.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718