Circit is a fast growing B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to make business verifiable in real-time. We are creating a global asset verification platform that allows auditors to deliver higher quality financial audits and spend more time helping businesses to create greater value for all economic stakeholders. Our current customer base includes big four accountancy firms as well as global banks.
We are looking for an ambitious Partner Success Executive to help coordinate and manage a growing list of partner accounts through a high growth phase for the business. This role will suit a motivated and ambitious individual, who is looking to make a big impact on a small team. In time, and with the requisite job performance, this role can develop in relation to responsibility, seniority and renumeration.
Role and Responsibilities
- Help manage ongoing operations with a wide array of partners including banks, law firms, funds and crypto exchanges;
- Monitor all activity on the platform to ensure that key KPI’s such as completeness, conversion and turn-around times are meeting their targets;
- Manage and report weekly and monthly partner metrics in team and company updates;
- Arrange and coordinate platform demos with key people in the partner network;
- Suggest, implement and nurture new ways of working to improve the efficiency of the partnership function via new tools and processes;
- Build and maintain close working relationships with the key people in our partner network to foster collaboration and partnership longevity;
- Record and communicate partner requests and complaints to the appropriate Circit teams;
- Work closely with the customer success and support teams to ensure fast and satisfactory resolution of issues in relation to the partner network;
- Unearth opportunities for closer integration and collaboration within our partner network and setup demos for the wider partnership team.
You must be ready to work in a fast paced, high growth environment, with a large amount of flexibility required.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- An excellent communicator who can confidently interact with partners in the banking, law and fund sectors;
- A determined individual who will consistently focus on achieving key metrics;
- Entrepreneurial and excited about the possibilities of your job and the potential of the company;
- Thrives on collaboration but can also make independent decisions;
- Loves being part of a collective that support each other towards a common goal;
- A general attitude towards work that is both positive as well as realistic;
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills;
- A continual learner who is always looking to update their skills and knowledge;
- A passion for technology innovation, fintech and crypto;
- Experience in a growth stage SaaS environment is a plus;
- Experience in the fintech, banking or audit industry is a plus;
- Secondary languages apart from English is a plus.
This is an exciting opportunity for an all-rounder, highly motivated candidate to get involved at the ground level of a fast-growing company. We’re committed to making sure our employees are well-treated. If there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on the list, talk to us.
- Competitive salary;
- A small team with a friendly environment that promotes autonomy for you to self-manage your time;
- Hybrid-working and flexible working hours;
- Great opportunity for career progression with hands on experience;
- Freedom of expression is encouraged.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718