Join our fintech start-up as we build the next level of business trust with innovative technologies and a greenfield development environment. Circit is a fast-growing software as a service (SaaS) company, growing 3X year-on-year. To continue to do this, we need the right talent to grow with us, as we expand our global asset verification platform.
We are looking for an ambitious Product Owner (PO) with top notch analytical and technical skills to join our product and technical teams. By nature, you're a problem solver and excited to troubleshoot issues that impair our sales and technical processes. You have the ability to work with a product backlog and ensure the delivery of changes that give optimal value to customers.
At Circit, we’re committed to our inclusive, supportive, and diverse workplace culture. That means you always have a voice at the table to impact the product roadmap, and there are always people to help you advance to the next level.
Role and Responsibilities
In this role you will
- Develop a deep knowledge of various business platforms to help document and improve Circit’s processes;
- Work with the Product Manager and business stakeholders to create a prioritised product backlog;
- Transform high level requirements into easily digestible requirements and troubleshoot any issues the team may encounter that would impede their completion;
- Help to lead scrum ceremonies and ensure that sprint cycles stay on track;
- Become a domain expert and develop internal communication that helps teams work more efficiently and reliably;
- Prioritise and drive projects to completion working with stakeholders in various departments (Product, Development, Support, Sales etc);
- Identified areas of improvement in the product from both a technical and business perspective;
- Create and analyse platform level metrics.
Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble, warm, accepting and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us. Our ideal candidate should be:
- A team player - embed yourself in the development team to ensure great products are delivered;
- Highly analytical and critical thinker;
- Well-structured, business, and technical writer to document processes and procedures;
- Translate technical and business requirements – and communicate this across teams;
- 2-3 years working as a Product Owner;
- Experience working on software as a service (SaaS) and web applications;
- Experience working closely with Development teams;
- Excellent understanding of SDLC and scrum activities;
- Technical background or previously worked on low level technical projects;
- Fast paced, flexible and able to turnaround work quickly;
- Self-governed self-starter who can translate high level business requirements into low level steps;
- Can understand and absorb both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed product decisions;
- Thrives on collaboration but can also make independent decisions;
- A clear communicator that is always honest with your team and management;
- A general attitude towards work that is both positive as well as realistic;
- A continual learner who is always looking to update their skills and knowledge;
- A passion for technology and innovation;
- Experience in the fintech industry is a plus but not essential;
- Knowledge of PSD2 / open banking and or audit would be awesome;
- Good organisation skills and ability to plan when there are a number of moving parts.
This is an exciting opportunity for an all-rounder, highly motivated candidate to get involved at the ground level of a fast-growing company. We’re committed to making sure our employees are well-treated. If there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on the list, talk to us.
- Competitive salary and the possibility of equity in a fast-growing start-up;
- A small team with a friendly environment that promotes autonomy for you to self-manage your time;
- Hybrid-working and flexible working hours – overtime is not encouraged;
- Great opportunity for career progression with hands on experience;
- Freedom of expression is encouraged;
- Quick release turnaround times;
- Lightweight Scrum/Agile, not process heavy.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718