Circit is a fast growing B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to make business verifiable in real-time. We are creating a global asset verification platform that allows auditors to deliver higher quality financial audits and spend more time helping businesses to create greater value for all economic stakeholders. Our current customer base includes big four accountancy firms as well as global banks.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior API Developer to join our team. This role suits a remote working model.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deploy backend services for our clients with a focus on high availability, low latency, stability and scalability.
- Analyse user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Work closely with other members of the development team submitting, reviewing and approving PRs on a daily basis.
- Using sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing.
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to our business challenges and customer needs.
You must be ready to work in a fast paced, high growth environment, with a large amount of flexibility required.
- A deep understanding of APIs, both building and supporting.
- A good understanding of with TLS, certificates and encryption technologies.
- Strong C# - we use .net core.
- Experience with git.
- Experience with data storage such as Entity Framework, Azure blobs, Azure queues.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Great problem solving skills.
- The ability to talk with and work with our API partners.
- Enjoys start up style working so fast paced, flexible and able to turnaround work quickly
- Entrepreneurial and excited about the possibilities of your job and the potential of the company
- Can understand and absorb both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed product decisions
- Can mix both creative and analytical thinking to come up with the best solutions for Circit and our customers
- Thrives on collaboration but can also make independent decisions
- Loves being part of a collective that support each other towards a common goal
- A clear communicator that is always honest with your team and the management
- A general attitude towards work that is both positive as well as realistic
- A continual learner who is always looking to update their skills and knowledge
- A passion for technology and innovation
- Experience in the fintech, banking or audit industry is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of PSD2 and open banking is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity for an all-rounder, highly motivated candidate to get involved at the ground level of a fast-growing company. We’re committed to making sure our employees are well-treated. If there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on the list, talk to us.
- Competitive salary and the possibility of equity in a fast-growing start-up;
- A small team with a friendly environment that promotes autonomy for you to self-manage your time;
- Hybrid-working and flexible working hours;
- Great opportunity for career progression with hands on experience;
- Freedom of expression is encouraged.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718