Circit is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to make business verifiable in real-time. We are creating a global asset verification platform that allows auditors to deliver higher quality financial audits and spend more time helping businesses to create greater value for all economic stakeholders.Our current customer base includes big four accountancy firms as well as global banks.
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive to support the growth of our Tier1 customers, and build strong relationships within these key customer networks.
You will work closely with the Customer Success Managers to help maximise revenue and ensure strong retention rates.
Role and Responsibilities
In this role you will:
- Develop project plans for Tier 1 customers to ensure that they onboard to the Circit platform seamlessly
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting internally and to customers on their usage of the Circit platform
- Take feedback from the customers on platform features and develop these into stories with the product team
- Liaise with the provider team to track priority providers in new markets
- Develop strong relationships with existing Tier 1 customers, to retain existing business, and maximise revenue through upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of our product to enable you to train customers on all features of the platform
- Maintain our CRM and project management systems with key milestones, and track all customer engagement
- Monitor client usage of the platform and drive change internally to maximise same
- Monitor and improve the health of all existing accounts, ensuring maintenance of key KPI’s and objectives
You must be ready to work in a fast paced, high growth environment, with a large amount of flexibility required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a client/customer facing roles
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills
- Experience with CRM tools and Microsoft office suite
- Experience with managing an existing book of business
This role is remote and we are open to applicants across Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity for an all-rounder, highly motivated candidate to get involved at the ground level of a fast-growing company. We’re committed to making sure our employees are well-treated. If there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on the list, talk to us.
- Competitive salary;
- A small team with a friendly environment that promotes autonomy for you to self-manage your time;
- Hybrid-working and flexible working hours;
- Great opportunity for career progression with hands on experience;
- Freedom of expression is encouraged.
Phone: +353 1 906 0718